Why IELTS with Best Immigration Consultant ?
“We envision becoming the best with focus on to deliver comprehensive solutions with a careful understanding of applicant’s needs and aspirations of moving ahead in education and life”
Why choose us for IELTS ?
To help individuals with perfection, we have hired an experienced team, trained instructors that help in a wonderful way. Till date, we have successfully catered a large number of people. Records prove that almost each one of them is now living quite happily while maintaining a perfect bond with the people around. Thus, drop all other options on the back seat and come to us so that we can help you in a tremendous way to live your dreams.
In order to score high and remain on the top band scores, an expert training and practice are essentially required. Planning for turning up at IELTS is not sufficient enough to survive in this test. It requires extraordinary preparation from effective study material and equipment to qualify it. Keeping this goal in mind, it offers best educators in class and study material for your effective preparation. We are entirely committed to ensure that all our students prosper in this exam with a superior level of grades.
Our students have scored 8 bands and above in their IELTS test. That makes us proud and confident about our Institute. Moreover, our Faculty is qualified to give IELTS coaching to students and make them ready for their Exam.
It also gives detailed information about length of passages, content of dialogues, accents heard, kinds of questions, marks allotted, time available, band score, etc. Samples of the answer scripts for Listening, Reading and Writing are also provided. The students are also given ‘take-home’ material to build up their lexical resource as required for the Writing and Speaking modules.
During the training period, the class listens to the recordings and reads the reading passages together in the stipulated time. The faculty explains the answers at the end of the session and helps sort out individual problems. Reading, and Listening sections are done as daily tests. Writing and Speaking sections of the test are done under personalized supervision of the faculty in charge. Each student is given performance feedback at the end of each section. The candidates are also given feedback on their writing Task I and II as well in the form of remarks on Task Response, Coherence and Cohesion, Lexical Resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy. They are also provided with sample answers for writing which broadens their intellect. The Speaking section is dealt with during training, with a Cue Card section alone being different for each candidate, on a daily basis.
In Best Immigration consultant, there is a unique feature of its training given to the students. We give personal attention to each student right from the moment of joining to the end of the training. We take assessment test of language to ensure that how much time a student requires for their language improvement training. The training/coaching duration varies from 1 week to 3 months maximum. We also differ from others in the aim to make students achieve the best possible score. After coaching, students feel at ease and much more confident as compared to the past. We give numerous tricks to crack IELTS exam with good scores.
· Training/Coaching Features
· Unlimited doubt sessions
· Small batch size
· Flexible timings
· Effective & Free study material
· High success rate
· Listening Lab equipped with headphones
· Saturday MOCK IELTS tests for detailed analysis
· FREE Spoken English & Grammar Classes
· Intensive interview Practice
· Authorized IELTS Registration center
Our mission is to empower our students to acquire effective English language and communication skills for their academic and professional lives through innovative teaching and promotion of independent learning. We strive to help them achieve individual, professional and organizational goals and objectives.
We target towards producing quality English Speakers with their desired band scores to accomplish their dreams. With this aim, faculty at the Best Immigration Consultant understands that every student is born with different abilities and needs different methodology. Keeping this in mind, Best Immigration Consultant offers different types of modules designed for different types of students. These modules focus on practical learning of the language.
What is IELTS?
IELTS has become best popular testing system of English language in short span of time and everyone should qualify before applying for any country abroad. We help, assist and guide you at each and every step.
Best Immigration Consultant uses the official IELTS preparation material provided by Cambridge University Press.
- IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purpose of study, work and immigration.
- Most academic institutions in English-Speaking Countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and an increasing number of educational institutions in the United States of America accept IELTS for study.
- For work purposes, many professional organizations recognize IELTS as the standard test.
- For migration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the governments of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
There are two versions of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training test. The purpose of both tests is different and the one you take will depend on the requirements of the academic institution, if you are planning to study or your work requirements or visa requirements.
- IELTS Academic Test: This test is meant for students willing to study at universities and institutes of higher education in countries where English is the medium of instruction in Study. Many professions, like, medical, nursing, engineering, teaching etc., also require an IELTS Academic result for registration. The Academic test is designed to assess the proficiency in English required in an academic and higher learning environment.
- IELTS General Training Test: This test is meant for those individuals/professionals who intend to apply for permanent residency to English speaking countries such as Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Candidates going to these countries for settlement or employment are required to take this test. IELTS General Training is intended to test the English skills that an immigrant or a worker would need for communication in the workplace and in everyday environment.
- The IELTS test does not pass or fail a student, instead, the IELTS scoring system uses a band scale of 0 – 9 to assess the proficiency of the candidate.
- There are different band requirements for each country, institution, organization and the candidates will need to score accordingly.
- Sometimes the band requirements differ for visa and your chosen institution/organization/profession/employer.
- The IELTS test results have a validity of two years.
IELTS TEST FORMAT
The test is divided into two broad categories: Academic & General Training. Both versions of the test include the same Listening and Speaking components and different Reading and Writing components.
It is administered by:
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
- The British Council
- IDP Education Australia
ACADEMIC – IELTS Academic Test is divided into four sections.
Listening — The test is of 30 minutes, an additional time of 10 minutes is given for transferring the answers to the answer sheet. The candidates are tested on their ability to understand the audio that includes: conversations in various English accents, primarily in British Accent.
Reading — The test is of 40 questions divided in 3 sections. The test is 60 minutes long and it measures the ability of candidates to understand descriptive, factual, and analytical passages.
Writing — In this test there are 2 tasks that have to be completed in 60 minutes. Task 1 contains of describing tables, graphs, charts, diagrams in a minimum of 150 words and in Task 2, candidates are required to write 250 words long essay on the given topic. The marking scheme of task 2 is twice of task 1 in band weightage.
Speaking — The speaking test is generally 11 to 14 minutes long and is conducted as face to face interview. This test has 3 sections, in the first section the examiner asks questions related to the candidate’s introduction etc. In the second section the candidate is asked to speak for 2 minutes on a general topic and in the third section follow-up questions related to the topic in section 2 are raised.
GENERAL – IELTS General Training Test is also divided into four sections.
Listening — The test is of 30 minutes, an additional time of 10 minutes is given for transferring the answers to the answer sheet. The candidates are tested on their ability to understand conversations in various English accents, primarily British accent.
Reading — The duration of this test is 60 minutes in which three passages are given. Each passage forms one section of the test and is accompanied with 10 to 14 questions. There are a total of 40 questions.
Section 1 generally has two or three short paragraphs on factual texts.
Section 2 mostly has two short paragraphs based on factual texts.
Section 3 is likely to be a long passage on a general topic.
Writing — In this test, two tasks have to be completed in 60 minutes. Task 1 includes of writing 150 words formal or an informal letter on the given situation and in task 2 candidates are required to write 250 words long essay on the given topic. The band score of task 2 is double in comparison to task 1.
Speaking — The speaking test is generally 11 to 14 minutes long and is conducted as face to face interview. This test has 3 sections, in the first section the examiner asks questions related to the candidate’s introduction etc. In the second section, examiner asks the candidate to speak for 2 minutes on a general topic and in the third section follow-up questions based on the same topic is asked.
If you want to be a part of world’s best universities and colleges then you must start working hard towards achieving your aim and make your dreams come true. We help you achieve the desired band score by working on your English skills along with clearing all the hurdles based on your calibre.
IN IELTS, WE PROVIDE SERVICES:
- Exclusive Up-to-date Course material prepared by Cambridge University press
- Trained Faculty
- Complimentary Grammar Classes
- Complimentary Orientation Sessions
- Complimentary personality Development Classes
- Flexible batches
- Feedback Sessions
English is a language not only supported but widely accepted in many nations as well as India. Too many situations arise where people get embarrassed for not being able to converse in good English.
People feel like kind of defeated as you are not able to tackle the situation well enough which you could have if you were fluent in English. We help you to work on your Grammar, Vocabulary, Fluency along with Idioms & Phrases.
We help to accomplish the above said in an exquisite manner.