Study in Australia
It has the third highest number of foreign students in the world. Australia has ten of the top 100 universities in the world. Australia is one of the most preferred overseas study option by intending students from all parts of India in particular and New Delhi and surrounding states of Punjab and Haryana in general. Australia is one of the best option for students who has long term plans to settle permanently & make Australia their home of Permanent Residence. The government of Australia offers many benefits for students who complete their Masters degree or Trade Diplomas in Hospitality and many other courses. Australian govt. offers a pathway to study, work and live in Australia after the completion of studies abroad by the students from India and other countries.
but as a requirement, Students have to obtain a student visa. The visa you need will depend on your age, the type of study you want to pursue, and how long you want to stay in Australia. As an international student, you would most commonly require a student (subclass 500) visa, regardless of your field of study.
Student visa (subclass 500) Coming into effect since July 1, 2016, a student subclass 50 visa lets you stay in Australia for the duration of your study program, which is mostly up to five years. It is important for you to ensure that your visa remains valid and you abide by the conditions as mentioned on your student visa. You can read up in detail about this kind of visa on the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website.
Documents required for an Australian student visa
- Proof of enrolment (Your electronic confirmation of enrolment from respective college/university)
- A valid passport
- Your visa application fee
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Academic and work experience documents
- Proof of English language ability (IELTS / PTE)
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of your health insurance policy (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Statement of Purpose (Why Study in Australia / Why Preferred course / Why preferred university / Future Prospects)
- Passport sized photographs
If you are under 18 years of age, you will also need to provide additional documents such as parental consent.
How can we help you for Australia Student Visa?
We will advise you how to apply for application to respective University/College and Australia High Commission. We make sure that you will be fully informed on the latest visa requirements and conditions; and also help you prepare the right documents for your submission.
Our team will direct you to the official websites and to authorized immigration representatives to ensure you have the latest applications forms and guidance.
Requirements to Study in Australia
Australia is famous for its practical and high-quality Education System. So, one of the top choices for Students who want to pursue higher education in abroad. Securing admission in Australian Institutes is a very competitive process. Admission procedure in different Australian Institutes may be differ, but admission requirements and eligibility criteria is almost same for all Educational Institutes. To apply for study visa at any Australian Institute, students need to have the following documents available and ready with them.
- English Language requirement: Proof of an English Language Test is mandatory for foreign Students almost in all Australian Institutes. Students should check carefully on the Institution website for any English Language requirements.
- Academic requirements: The academic documents requirement to study in Australia may vary depending on level of education. Following are the required academic documents to study in Australia.
o Mark sheet of 10+2
o Mark sheet of Graduation (if applicable)
o Mark sheet of Post Graduation
o Passport size photographs
o College fee receipt (recommended)
o Scholarship letter (if any)
o Any relevant correspondence with the institution
o Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS , PTE , TOEFL)
Whereas, students have facility to take a foundation course to meet the academic
requirements of an Australian high school qualification.
3. Visa requirements: Key requirements for Australian Study Visa are:
o Proof of an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
o Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
o Academic and Work experience documents.
o Sufficient fund proof
o A valid passport
4. Overseas Student Health Cover: In Australia, Student Health Cover (OSHC) is health cover for students from different countries, by which you are eligible to pay for your hospital care during study in Australia. You can maintain OSHC for the duration of your stay in Australia.
Canada USA UK New Zealand Europe Singapore Cyprus