Study in Europe
Europe has long been a classic destination for study abroad students. From studying French in Paris to business in London, Europe is home to several of the world’s most popular (and best) study abroad countries.
Europe also gets a reputation of being expensive. Though true that some nations, like Switzerland and Norway, aren’t exactly student-budget friendly, places like Germany, Malta, Spain, and Portugal are surprisingly cheap – not to mention all the student discounts offered throughout the EU and the UK. No matter what your major, budget, or study abroad goal is, you’re sure to find a program that suits you in diverse, little Europe.
• Happiest Country in the World
• A well organized, friendly & safe Country
• An innovation educational system of high international quality
• Students can earn while studying
• Business hub of Europe
• Spouse visa available
• Health insurance covered by government
The most popular study abroad destinations in Europe include: France, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy.
However, some of the more overlooked European study abroad destinations also happen to be a bit more affordable (and off the beaten path!). If you want to expand your options beyond the above, you could also consider:
• Sweden: Which has affordable full-degree programs.
• Malta: Whose one university (the University of Malta) conducts courses in English.
• The Netherlands: Which also have a few English-language university options.
• Portugal: Spain’s overlooked, budget-friendly neighbor.
• Czech Republic: Another budget-friendly option with a unique, non-Western culture.